1) Primary tenant for all reservations will be required to review and sign the North Carolina Vacation Rental Agreement, which will be provided to you electronically after reservation has been booked.
2) Primary tenant will be required to provide a copy of their driver’s license to complete the reservation to confirm they are at least 30 years of age.
3) This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking is only permitted outside of the house, and Tenant is required to remove all cigarette butts prior to departure.
House parties, subletting, wedding parties and receptions are expressly prohibited and will result in immediate eviction of the Tenant and all occupants.
4) Parties or groups exceeding the maximum occupancy without prior written approval by Agent are cause for immediate expulsion and forfeiture of any payments. No refunds will be given.
5) The following is a clarification of our cancellation policy. Any cancellation requests must be made in writing. Cancellations at least sixty (60) day prior to the arrival date will be entitled to a full refund less Administration Fee; initial reservation payment will be refunded within thirty (30) days of written cancellation notice. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made 30 days prior to the arrival date will result in a forfeit of the initial reservation fee payment unless a new reservation is secured with another Tenant – less Administration Fee. Cancellation within thirty (30) days of the agreed to arrival date or early departure do not warrant any refund unless a new reservation is secured with another Tenant in which case a full or partial refund may occur less Administration Fee.
6) Daily Maid Services is not provided. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
7) Insurance: Tenant acknowledges that Owner’s insurance does not cover personal property damage caused by fire, theft, rain, war, acts of God, acts of others, and/or any other causes, nor shall Landlord be held liable for such losses. Tenant is hereby advised to obtain his own insurance policy to cover any personal losses.
8) Agent has the right to cancel any reservation where the arrival date is at least 180 days from date of Agent notification. In the event Agent exercises this right, Tenant will be entitled to a full refund.
9) If due to circumstances beyond Real Estate Agency’s control, the property becomes unavailable or uninhabitable, a refund shall be given to the Tenant of all payments made by the Tenant. Real Estate Agency will not be liable for any damages of any sort incurred by Tenant as a result of such cancellation.
10) No refunds will be given due to power blackouts, water shortage, flooding, weather related travel delays, Internet outage, Cable/Satellite TV outage or construction at adjacent properties.